Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Faculty RankAssociate Professor
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Selective HDAC6 inhibition prevents TNF-α-induced lung endothelial cell barrier disruption and endotoxin-induced pulmonary edema Yu J, Ma Z, Shetty S, Ma M, Fu J. American Journal of Physiology- Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology, 2016 May 17:ajplung.00051.2016. doi: 10.1152/ajplung.00051.2016.
- Sirt1 restrains lung inflammasome activation in a murine model of sepsis. Gao R., Chen J., Hu Y., Shetty S., Ma Z., Fu J. American Journal of Physiology- Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology 308(8):L847-53, 2015.
- Sirt1 protects against thrombomodulin down-regulation and lung coagulation after particulate matter exposure Wu Z., Liu M., Liang M., Fu J. Blood 119(10):2422-29, 2012.
- LOX-1 deletion improves neutrophil function, enhances bacterial clearance and reduces lung injury in a murine polymicrobial sepsis model. Wu Z., Sawamura T., Kurdowska AK., Ji HL., Idell S., Fu J. Infection and Immunity 79(7):2865-2870, 2011.
- Blockade of LOX-1 prevents endotoxin-induced lung inflammation and injury in mice. Zhang P., Cheng L., Liang M., Liu MC. Fu J. Journal of Innate Immunity 1(4):358-365, 2009.
Cancer Center Member
- Epigenetic regulation of lung inflammation and carcinogenesis by environmental factors.
- Critical Care Medicine.
- Lung, kidney and vascular inflammation, injury and repair; Innate Immunity.
- Genomic Instability, Epigenetics and Metabolism
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Department of Toxicology and Cancer Biology