Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Autophagy is a protective response to ethanol neurotoxicity. Chen G, Ke ZJ, Xu M, Liao M, Wang X, Frank JA, Bower KA, Shi X and Luo J. Autophagy 8:1577–89, 2012.
- Cdc42-depdedent activation of NADPH oxidase is involved in ethanol-induced neuronal oxidative stress. Wang X, Ke ZJ, Chen G, Xu M, Bower KA, Frank JA, Zhang Z, Shi X and Luo J. PLoS One 7:e38075, 2012.
- Ethanol promotes mammary tumor growth and angiogenesis: the involvement of chemoattractant factor MCP-1. Wang S, Xu M, Li F, Wang X, Bower KA, Frank JA, Lu Y, Chen G, Zhang Z, Ke Z, Shi X and Luo J. Breast Cancer Res Treat 133:1037-48, 2012.
- Double strand RNA-activated protein kinase regulates the motility of breast cancer cells. Xu M, Chen G, Wang S, Liao M, Frank JA, Bower KA, Zhang Z, Shi X and Luo J. PLoS One 7:e47721, 2012.
- Ethanol disrupts vascular endothelial barrier: implication in cancer metastasis. Xu M, Chen G, Fu W, Liao M, Frank JA, Bower KA, Fang S, Zhang Z, Shi X and Luo J. Toxicol Sci 127:42-53, 2012.
Cancer Center Member
Mechanisms of alcohol-induced tumor promotion.
- Cancer Prevention and Control
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Department of Pharmacology and Nutritional Sciences