Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Effect of cigarette smoke exposure and mutant Kras overexpression on pancreatic cell proliferation. Glauert, H.P.;Elliott, R.S.;Han, S.G.;Athey, M.;Lee, E.Y.;Gairola, C.G. Oncology letters 13, 3 (2017): 1939-1943.
- Dietary selenium fails to influence cigarette smoke-induced lung tumorigenesis in A/J mice. Glauert, H.P.;Martin, J.B.;Li, J.;Tharappel, J.C.;Han, S.G.;Gillespie, H.D.;Cantor, A.H.;Lee, E.Y.;Gairola, C.G. Cancer letters 334, 1 (2013): 127-32.
- Role of NF-κB in hepatocarcinogenesis and its potential inhibition by dietary antioxidants. Glauert, H.P. Current cancer drug targets 12, 9 (2012): 1160-72.
- Effect of vitamin E on hepatic cell proliferation and apoptosis in mice deficient in the p50 subunit of NF-κB after treatment with phenobarbital. Li, J.;Harp, C.;Tharappel, J.C.;Spear, B.T.;Glauert, H.P. Food and chemical toxicology : an international journal published for the British Industrial Biological Research Association 49, 10 (2011): 2706-9.
- Role of oil vehicle on hepatic cell proliferation in PCB-treated rats. Bunaciu, R.P.;Tharappel, J.C.;Lehmler, H.J.;Lee, E.Y.;Robertson, L.W.;Bruckner, G.G.;Spear, B.T.;Glauert, H.P. Journal of environmental pathology, toxicology and oncology : official organ of the International Society for Environmental Toxicology and Cancer 30, 4 (2011): 273-82.