Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Ubiquitination of PIPKIγ-90 by HECTD1 regulates focal adhesion dynamics and cell migration. Li X, Zhou Q, Sunkara M, Kutys M, Wu Z, Rychahou P, Morris A, Zhu H, Evers BM, Huang C. J Cell Sci 126(12):2617-28, 2013.
- EMMPRIN regulates cytoskeleton reorganization and cell adhesion in prostate cancer. Zhu H, Zhao J, Zhu B, Collazo J, Gal J, Shi P, Liu L, Ström A-L, Lu X, McCann RO, Toborek M and Kyprianou N. The Prostate 72:72-81, 2012.
- Detection of microRNAs in prostate cancer cells by microRNA array. Tang X, Tang X, Gal J, Kyprianou N, Zhu H and Tang G. Methods in Mol Biol 732:69-88, 2011.
- Prohibitin mediates prostate cancer cell response to TGF-β downstream of MAPK/Erk signaling and via inner mitochondrial membrane permeability changes. Zhu B, Zhai J, Zhu H and Kyprianou N. The Prostate 70:17-26, 2010.
- Prohibitin and cofilin are intracellular effectors of transforming growth factor beta signaling in human prostate cancer cells. Zhu B, Fukada K, Zhu H and Kyprianou N. Cancer Research 66:8640-8647, 2006.