Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Faculty RankAssistant Professor
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Epigenetic impact of endocrine disrupting chemicals on lipid homeostasis and atherosclerosis: a pregnane X receptor-centric view. Helsley, R.N. and Zhou, C. Environmental Epigenetics 2017; 3(4):dvx017.
- Targeting IκB kinase β in adipocyte lineage cells for treatment of obesity and metabolic dysfunctions. Helsley, R.N., Sui, Y., Park, S-H., Liu, Z., Lee, R.G., Zhu, B., Kern, P.A., and Zhou, C. Stem Cells 2016; 34(7):1883-1895.
- IKKβ is essential for adipocyte survival and adaptive adipose remodeling in obesity. Park, S-H., Liu, Z., Sui, Y., Helsley, R.N., Powell, D.K., Zhu, B., Kern, P.A., and Zhou, C. Diabetes 2016; 65(6):1616-1629.
- Novel functions of PXR in cardiometabolic disease. Zhou, C. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta-Gene Regulatory Mechanisms 2016; 1859(9):1112-1120.
- Intestinal pregnane X receptor links xenobiotic exposure and hypercholesterolemia. Sui, Y.*, Helsley, R.N.*, Park, S-H., Song, X., Liu, Z., and Zhou, C. Molecular Endocrinology 2015; 29(5):765-776.
Cancer Center Member
Molecular Mechanisms of Atherosclerosis and Metabolic Disorders.
- Genomic Instability, Epigenetics and Metabolism
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Graduate Center for Nutritional Sciences