Faculty RankAssistant Professor
- Epigenetic impact of endocrine disrupting chemicals on lipid homeostasis and atherosclerosis: a pregnane X receptor-centric view. Helsley, R.N. and Zhou, C. Environmental Epigenetics 2017; 3(4):dvx017.
- Targeting IκB kinase β in adipocyte lineage cells for treatment of obesity and metabolic dysfunctions. Helsley, R.N., Sui, Y., Park, S-H., Liu, Z., Lee, R.G., Zhu, B., Kern, P.A., and Zhou, C. Stem Cells 2016; 34(7):1883-1895.
- IKKβ is essential for adipocyte survival and adaptive adipose remodeling in obesity. Park, S-H., Liu, Z., Sui, Y., Helsley, R.N., Powell, D.K., Zhu, B., Kern, P.A., and Zhou, C. Diabetes 2016; 65(6):1616-1629.
- Novel functions of PXR in cardiometabolic disease. Zhou, C. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta-Gene Regulatory Mechanisms 2016; 1859(9):1112-1120.
- Intestinal pregnane X receptor links xenobiotic exposure and hypercholesterolemia. Sui, Y.*, Helsley, R.N.*, Park, S-H., Song, X., Liu, Z., and Zhou, C. Molecular Endocrinology 2015; 29(5):765-776.
Cancer Center Member
Molecular Mechanisms of Atherosclerosis and Metabolic Disorders.
- Translational Oncology
College & Department
- College of Medicine
- Graduate Center for Nutritional Sciences