Faculty RankAssociate Professor
University of Colorado, Chem. and Bio. Engineering, Postdoc, 2008-11
Vanderbilt University, Chemical Engineering, PhD, 2008
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Chemical Engineering, BS, 2002
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Coatings on mammalian cells: interfacing cells with their environment. Davis, K. A., P.-J. Wu, C. F. Cahall, C. Li, A. Gottipati & B. J. Berron (2019) Journal of Biological Engineering, 13, 5.
- Protective Polymer Coatings for High-Throughput, High-Purity Cellular Isolation. Romero, G., J. J. Lilly, N. S. Abraham, H. Y. Shin, V. Balasubramaniam, T. Izumi & B. J. Berron (2015) ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 7, 17598-17602. PMCID: PMC4544319
- The Role of Surface Receptor Density in Surface-Initiated Polymerizations for Cancer Cell Isolation. Lilly, J. L. & B. J. Berron (2016) Langmuir, 32, 5681-5689. PMCID: PMC5047530
- A Quantitative Perspective on Surface Marker Selection for the Isolation of Functional Tumor Cells. Cahall, C. F., J. L. Lilly, E. A. Hirschowitz & B. J. Berron (2015) Breast Cancer: Basic and Clinical Research, 9, 1-11. PubMed PMID: PMC4517843.
- Hydrogel Patches on Live Cells through Surface-Mediated Polymerization. Wu, P.-J., J. L. Lilly, R. Arreaza & B. J. Berron (2017) Langmuir, 33, 6778-6784. PMCID: PMC5541780
- Comparison of eosin and fluorescein conjugates for the photoinitiation of cell-compatible polymer coatings. Lilly, J. L., A. Gottipati, C. F. Cahall, M. Agoub & B. J. Berron (2018) Plos One, 13, e0190880. PMCID: PMC5757926
- Antigen-Responsive, Microfluidic Valves for Single Use Diagnostics. Berron BJ, May AM, Zheng Z, Balasubramaniam V, and Bowman CN. Lab Chip 12:708-710, 2012.
- Glucose Oxidase Mediated Radical Chain Polymerization for Detection of Biorecognition Events in Microtiter Assays Berron BJ, Johnson LM, Ba X, McCall JD, Alvey NJ, Anseth KS and Bowman CN. Biotechnol. Bioeng 108:1521-1528, 2011.
- Sensitive Immunofluorescent Staining of Cells via Generation of Fluorescent Nanoscale Polymer Films in Response to Biorecognition. Avens HJ, Berron BJ, May AM, Voigt KR, Seedorf GJ, Balasubramaniam V and Bowman CN. J Histochem Cytochem 59:76-87, 2011.
- Fluorescent Polymeric Nanocomposite Films Generated by Surface-Mediated Photoinitiation of Polymerization. Avens HJ, Chang E, May AM, Berron BJ, Seedorf GJ, Balasubramaniam V and Bowman CN. J Nanoparticle Res 13:331-346, 2011.
- Functionalized Nanoporous Gold Leaf Electrode Films for the Immobilization of Photosystem I. Ciesielski PN, Scott AM, Faulkner CJ, Berron BJ, Cliffel D and Jennings GK. ACSNano 12:2465-2472, 2008.