Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Influence of Chain Ordering on the Selectivity of DPPC Bilayer Membranes to Permeant Size and Shape. T.-X. Xiang and B.D. Anderson. Biophysical J., 75, 2658-2671 (1998).
- Liposomal Delivery of Hydrophobic Weak Acids: Enhancement of Drug Retention Using a High Intraliposomal pH. V. Joguparthi and B.D. Anderson. J. Pharm. Sci., 97, 433-454 (2008).
- A Mechanism-Based Kinetic Analysis of Succinimide Mediated Deamidation, Racemization, and Covalent Adduct Formation in a Model Peptide in Amorphous Lyophiles. M.P. DeHart and B.D. Anderson. J. Pharm. Sci., 101, 3096-3109 (2012).
- Anderson, Insights Into Accelerated Liposomal Release of Topotecan in Plasma Monitored by a Non-invasive Fluorescence Spectroscopic Method. K.D. Fugit, A. Jyoti, M. Upreti, and B.D. J. Control. Rel., 197, 10-19 (2015).
- Anderson, Determination of Key Parameters for a Mechanism-Based Model to Predict Doxorubicin Release from Actively-Loaded Liposomes. E. Csuhai, S. Kangarlou, T.-X. Xiang, A. Ponta, P. Bummer, D. Choi, and B. D. J. Pharm. Sci., 104, 1087-1098, (2015).
Cancer Center Member
Drug development and drug delivery systems.
- Drug Discovery, Delivery and Translational Therapeutics
College & Department
- College of Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences