Star ratings are displayed for providers who see patients in a clinic and have 10 or more survey responses annually. At this time this rating does not include providers who see patients only in our hospitals. Learn more about our ratings and reviews.
Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- Defining Electron Bifurcation in the Electron Transferring Flavoprotein Family Garcia Costas, A. M., Poudel, S., Miller, A.-F., Schut G. J., Ledbetter, R. N., Fixen, K., Seefeldt, L. C., Adams, M. W., Harwood, C. S., Boyd, E. S. Peters, J. W. Accepted by J. Bacteriol.
- The Electron Bifurcating FixABCX Protein Complex from Azotobacter vinelandii: Generation of Low-Potential Reducing Equivalents for Nitrogenase Catalysis Ledbetter, R. N. Garcia Costas, A. M., Lubner, C. E., Mulder, D. E., TokminaLukaszewska, M., Artz, J. H., Patterson, A., Magnuson, T. S., Jay, Z. J., Duan, H. D., Miller, J., Plunkett, M. H, Hoben, J. P., Barney, B. M., Carlson, R. P., Miller, A.-F., Bothner, B., King, P. W., Peters, J. W., and Seefeldt, L. C. (2017) In Press, Biochemistry.
- A single outer-sphere mutation stabilizes apoMn superoxide dismutase by 35°C and disfavours Mn binding Miller, A.-F. and Wang, T. (2017) In Press, Biochemistry.
- Equilibrium and ultrafast kinetic studies manipulating electron transfer: a short-lived flavin semiquinone is not sufficient for electron bifurcation Hoben, J. P., Lubner, C. E., Ratzloff, M. W., Schut, G. J., Nguyen, D. M. N., Hempel, K. W., Adams, M. W. W., King, P. W., Miller, A.-F. (2017) In Press, J. Biol. Chem
- Layer-by-Layer assembled laccase enzyme on stimuli-responsive membranes for chloroorganics degradation Sarma, R., Islam, M. S., Miller, A.-F. and Bhattacharyya, D. (2017) ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 9(17) 14858-14867.
Cancer Center Member
- Redox catalysis
- Flavin-mediated reactions
- Flavin redox and photochemistry
- Enzyme-functionalized electrodes and membranes
- Mechanistic enzymology
- Enzyme engineering
- Genomic Instability, Epigenetics and Metabolism
College & Department
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Department of Chemistry