Faculty RankAssociate Professor of Medicine
University of Alabama, School of Medicine, Birmingham
University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis
New York Hospital, Cornell Medical Center
National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md.
Certifications and Special Training
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Veterans Affairs Medical Center1101 Veterans Way
Lexington KY 40502
UK Markey Cancer CenterFirst FloorWhitney-Hendrickson Building800 Rose St.
Lexington KY 40536
A parking lot is located near the Whitney-Hendrickson Building, accessible via Hospital Drive.
Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
UK Good Samaritan Hospital310 S. Limestone
Lexington KY 40508
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs. See list of insurers
- Pilot study of 1650-G: a simplified cellular vaccine for lung cancer. Hirschowitz EA, Mullins A, Prajapati D, Baeker T, Kloecker G, Foody T, Damron K, Love C, Yannelli JR. J Thorac Oncol. 2011;6(1):169-73.
- Lung Cancer-associated Auto-antibodies Measured Using Seven Amino Acid Peptides in a Diagnostic Blood Test For Lung Cancer. Khattar NH, Coe SP, Stromberg AJ, Jett JR, Hirschowitz EA. Cancer Biol Ther. 2010;10:267-72.
- Immunotherapy for lung cancer. Hirschowitz EA, Yannelli JR. Proc Am Thorac Soc. 2009;6(2):224-32.
- Immunization of NSCLC patients with antigen-pulsed immature autologous dendritic cells. Hirschowitz EA, Foody T, Hidalgo GE, Yannelli JR. Lung Cancer. 2007;57(3):365-72.
- Profiling tumor-associated antibodies for early detection of non-small cell lung cancer. Zhong L, Coe SP, Stromberg AJ, Khattar NH, Jett JR, Hirschowitz EA. J Thorac Oncol. 2006;1(6):513-9.
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Medicine