Our physicists play a pivotal role in our research team. They are involved in various developmental efforts to further improve treatment technology, find new procedures and more.
While our physicists and dosimetrists collaborate with our physicians to design the technical aspects of your treatment, they often are training future physicists, physicians, dosimetrists and others. It is our goal to provide the best treatment now and for years to come through the young professionals who are mentored by our physicists and physicians.
Director of Medical Physics
Professor and Clinical Medical Physicist
- Administrative oversight for all aspects of clinical medical physics in Department of Radiation Medicine
- Gamma Knife (planning, QA)
- Chart Review
- External Beam Treatment Plan QA
- Brachytherapy Plan QA
Associate Director of Medical Physics Residency
Associate Professor and Clinical Medical Physicist
- Sterotactic radiosurgery/sterotactic body radiotherapy
- Commissioning and quality assurance of new devices
- Treatment plan optimization and motion management
- Radiobiological modeling, treatment outcomes and uncertainty analysis
- Gamma Knife