Our skin care specialists will work with you to choose which treatment option is best.
- Microdermabrasion – This technique removes dead or damaged skin cells and stimulates the skin’s rejuvenation process. This reduces the appearance of fine lines, sun damage, acne scars and uneven skin tone, resulting in a healthier and firmer appearance. Microdermabrasion can be done all over the body
- Tattoo removal – Tattoo removal can be surgical or laser-driven depending on the patient's desires.
- Skin care products – Recommendations and prescriptions for specific skin care products are provided. We feature the full line of ZO products
- VISIA – VISIA technology helps us analyze your complexion for a highly advanced skin care consultation. VISIA measures and records the surface and subsurface of the skin. This reveals possible underlying skin conditions including damage from ultraviolet rays, as well as fine wrinkles, acne scarring and spider veins.
- Micro-needling (Rejuvapen) – This minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure uses fine needles to make new collagen and elastin. This process improves both skin texture and firmness as well as reduces scars, pore size and stretch marks.
Cosmetic Surgery AssociatesSuite 303,
UK Good Samaritan Medical Office Building125 E. Maxwell St.
Lexington KY 40508