- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Faculty RankProfessor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
University of Kentucky, College of Medicine, Lexington
University of Kentucky, Lexington
Certifications and Special Training
American Board of Pathology, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Pathology & Laboratory MedicineRoom MS-117
UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital - Pavilion HFax: 859-323-2094800 Rose St.
Lexington KY 40536
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs. See list of insurers
- Spheres of influence…Clinical nurse specialists sparking economic impact, innovative practice. Delp, S.;Ward, C.W.;Altice, N.;Bath, J.;Bond, D.C.;Hall, K.D.;Harvey, E.M.;Jennings, C.D.;Lucas, A.;Whitehead, P.;Carter, K. Nursing management (2016)
- Surface replacement arthroplasty of the proximal interphalangeal joint using the SR PIP implant: long-term results. Jennings, C.D.;Livingstone, D.P. The Journal of hand surgery 40, 3 (2015): 469-473.e6.
- Germline CARD11 Mutation in a Patient with Severe Congenital B Cell Lymphocytosis. Brohl, A.S.;Stinson, J.R.;Su, H.C.;Badgett, T.;Jennings, C.D.;Sukumar, G.;Sindiri, S.;Wang, W.;Kardava, L.;Moir, S.;Dalgard, C.L.;Moscow, J.A.;Han, J.K.;Snow, A.L. Journal of clinical immunology 35, 1 (2015): 32-46.
- Falsely incompatible B-cell flow cytometry crossmatch after pronase treatment: a case report. Hart, J.D.;Lutz, C.T.;Jennings, C.D.;May, J.R.;Nelson, K.;Jacobs, S.;Hoopes, C.W. Transplantation proceedings 47, 3 (2015): 831-3.
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization analysis of atypical melanocytic proliferations and melanoma in young patients. DeMarchis, E.H.;Swetter, S.M.;Jennings, C.D.;Kim, J. Pediatric dermatology 31, 5 (2014): 561-9.
- Clinical Pathology
- Immunomolecular Pathology