- Total Program: 10 ½ weeks/40 hours weekly (+ writing & reading assignments).
- Orientation: All day most of first two weeks.
- Group Schedule: 10 hours/weekly (two weekday afternoons).
- Pastoral Care Service: 30 hours weekly—can consider days, evening & weekend hours
- Meets ACPE standards that a unit of CPE be a 400+ hour program with at least 100 hours in education and the balance in direct care service.
$750 tuition (includes campus parking permit, drug & background check; does not include cost to acquire required immunizations if needed).
- Application fee: $25 Application
- Deadline: Monday, March 1, 2021*
*Applications are processed as received. Positions are limited and may be filled prior to or after deadline. Please inquire on availability of positions prior to submission of application. A standard ACPE CPE application is located at www.acpe.edu under the link, “resources.” Applicants to this Center can generally expect to be contacted within two weeks of receiving application fee and completed written materials. Acceptance to program is determined following an on-site, in-person interview.
Submit application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (if e-mailing please mail your $25.00 application fee) or by mail to:
Rev. Dr. Cam Holzer, DMin, BCC, ACPE Certified Educator
UK HealthCare Pastoral Care Services
1000 S. Limestone; Room #A.00.115
Lexington, KY 40536-0293