- Total Program: 15 weeks/28 hours weekly (+ writing & reading assignments).
- Cost: $750 tuition (includes campus parking permit, drug & background check; does not include cost to acquire prequesite immunizations if needed).
- Orientation: All day first two weeks.
- Group Schedule: 8 hours/weekly (two weekday afternoons).
- Clinical Care Service: 20 hours/weekly—can consider days, evening & weekend hours.
- Meets ACPE standards that a unit of CPE be a 400+ hour program with at least 100 hours in education and the balance in clinical care service.
- Application Fee: $25
- Application Deadline: Monday July 5, 2021*
*Applications are processed as received. Positions are limited and may be filled prior to or after deadline. Please inquire on availability of positions prior to submission of application. A standard ACPE CPE application is located at www.acpe.edu under the link, “resources.” Applicants to this Center can generally expect to be contacted within two weeks of receiving application fee ($25) and completed written materials. Acceptance to program is determined following an on-site, in-person interview.
Submit application and $25 application fee by mail to:
Rev. Dr. Cam Holzer, DMin, BCC, ACPE Certified Educator
UK HealthCare Pastoral Care Services
1000 S. Limestone; Room #A.00.115
Lexington, KY 40536-0293
Or email to email@example.com (if e-mailing please mail your $25 application fee). For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, CPE Educator’s Office at 859-323-4140 or UK HealthCare Pastoral Care Services at 859-323-5301.