UK•MDs: Call 800-888-5533
Our medical contact center provides 24/7 access to UK HealthCare specialists with one phone call, for emergent transfers and consults.
To make an online outpatient non-urgent patient referral please visit our secure referral form.
Find a UK HealthCare provider
To find a UK HealthCare specialist or service, call UK-MDs or visit Find a Doctor.
Our patients like to learn about their UK HealthCare providers before arriving for appointments or while in a provider’s care. Please help us deliver the best patient-centered care by ensuring that your UK HealthCare online profile is complete and up-to-date.
The UK HealthCare website includes profiles for physicians, dentists and advanced practice providers.
We invite you to take a few moments to review your profile found at https://ukhealthcare.uky.edu/doctors. Revising or adding content is easy.
When updating, please write clearly and concisely using patient-friendly language. A biographical sketch plus information about conditions treated, procedures performed and areas of expertise are particularly helpful. You also can include a statement about your personal philosophy to provide a better understanding of your approach.
For minor updates:
- Search for your profile using the Find a Doctor search, https://ukhealthcare.uky.edu/doctors.
- Click the Provider Profile button.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page (below the footer navigation).
- Click the link that says Update or Correct This Page (to the right).
To have your profile portrait taken:
- The Physician Liaison Program coordinates photo shoots throughout the year for new UK HealthCare physicians, dentists, advanced practice and other providers. These photos are used for the UK HealthCare website and other marketing initiatives.
- For information, contact Liz Robertson at 859-323-0736 or email@example.com.
For a new profile or more detailed updates:
- Fill out and submit our UK provider profile form: https://ukhealthcare.uky.edu/medical-professionals/profile-form
Physician Liaisons are available to meet with physicians, nurse practitioners or physician assistants and their office staff throughout the region to discuss referrals to UK HealthCare.
The liaisons are also available to:
- Arrange for CME programs given by UK faculty at your facility or hospital
- Come to your office or hospital to discuss services offered by our clinical faculty
- Demonstrate our provider portal for referring physicians
- Assist you with access, communication and service concerns
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information about this program.
If you are a health care provider, call UK•MDs at 800-888-5533 for assistance in reaching a physician liaison. You may also view contact information for a specific physician liaison.
Research studies & videos
- Center for Clinical and Translational Science
- Current studies at the University of Kentucky
- Markey Cancer Center Clinical Trials
- Sanders Brown Center on Aging Clinical Trials
- Women's Health Registry
Other information on research
- CenterWatch Trials Listing Service
- Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation
- National Institutes of Health
- National Library of Medicine
- Research Registry and Specimen Bank
University of Kentucky clinical trials video series
- The Importance of Clinical Trials at the University of Kentucky
- UK Researchers Dispel the Myths of Clinical Trials
- Kentuckians Give Back, Fight Disease by Participating in Clinical Trials
- Research at the University of Kentucky Thrives Thanks to Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trials at UK Help the Entire State of Kentucky