Markey Cancer Center Research Community Members are expected to:
- Contribute intellectual resources through collaborative engagement in cancer program areas, including basic, translational and/or clinical research.
- Serve on designated center program and review committees, task forces, etc.
- Participate in training programs, mentoring activities, seminars, journal clubs and faculty recruitment.
- Utilize MCC shared resource facilities.
- Represent the Markey Cancer Center and its programs both within the community and at national and international meetings in an appropriate professional manner.
- Provide periodically updated curriculum vitae and other information necessary for properly representing the status of Markey Cancer Center programs and participants.
- Provide periodically updated NIH biographical sketch.
- Acknowledge Markey Cancer Center Membership in cancer-related publications (e.g. footnote stating “Member, Lucille P. Markey Cancer Center”).