The BCBR SRF maintains a user group that is dedicated to communicating with users about new research opportunities and changes in operations. To join the BCBR SRF User Listserv, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (859) 218-6222 with your request.
Scientific Advisory Council
The BCBR SRF benefits from the guidance and feedback of a Scientific Advisory Committee. The SAC is made up of members from each of the four MCC research programs, community representatives and content area experts. Meetings are held twice a year and additional communication occurs as needed. John D'Orazio, MD, PhD serves as Chair of the SAC.
- John D’Orazio, MD, PhD, Redox Metabolism Program
- Kate Eddens, PhD, Cancer Prevention and Control Program & Social Network Analysis
- Rachel Miller, MD, Developmental Therapeutics Program
- Kathleen O’Connor, PhD, Cell Signaling Program
- Katie Bathje, MA, Kentucky Cancer Consortium
- Mary Horsley, RN, St. Claire Regional Medical Center
- W. Jay Christian, PhD, Epidemiology and GIS
- Tina Studts, PhD, MSPH, Health Behavior & Measurement