Neck Mass Support Services
We’re here to help our patients with services that address all the different parts of your treatment. We want to help patients deal with the challenges of cancer. While you’re with us, you may work with:
- Physical therapists who can address issues with movement, muscle weakness or pain
- Speech therapists who help with issues with speech and swallowing if you need it
- Palliative care specialists who have tools and therapies for managing side effects
- Social workers who aid patients and loved ones with housing, transportation and other needs and resources
- Chaplains and cancer psychologists who address the emotional needs of patients and their families
For more information on the diagnosis, treatment and more of neck masses, visit our information pages below.