Mouth Cancer Survivorship
We’re here for you even after you’ve finished your treatment for mouth cancer. Each patient gets a comprehensive individual care plan that includes regular followup appointments, exams and help with side effects.
We’ll also show you how to look for signs of recurring cancer and help you find ways to reduce your risk of developing cancer again.
Services for mouth cancer survivors at Markey also include:
- Speech and swallowing therapy
- Physical therapy to help improve movement
- Nutrition counseling to ensure your body is getting the nutrients it needs
- Referrals and help for any dental needs
- Emotional and spiritual support from our counselors and chaplains
- Help and resources for quitting tobacco
For more information on the diagnosis, treatment and more of mouth cancer, visit our mouth cancer information pages below.