UK Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, also known as ENT, addresses all facets of the medical and surgical care of the ear, nose and throat region, including:
- Cranial base disorders and surgery
- Cranialfacial surgery
- Evaluation of voice disorders
- Evaluation and management of environmental and food allergies
- Facial plastic surgery
- Head and neck oncology
- Hearing disorders
- Laser surgery
- Maxillofacial injuries
- Nasal, allergy, and sinus disorders
- Pediatric airway disorders
- Reconstruction of head and neck defects
- Sinus disease
- Thyroid disorders
Kentucky Clinic740 S. Limestone
Third Floor, Wing C
Lexington, KY 40536Fax 859-257-4644
UK Good Samaritan Medical Office Building125 E. Maxwell St.
Lexington, KY 40508
UK Markey Cancer Center800 Rose St.
Lexington, KY 40536
ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic206 W. First St.
Morehead, KY 40351
This clinic is held Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.