- Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection (SCAD)
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Microvascular angina
- Microvascular Coronary Dysfunction (MCD)
- Counseling for family history of early coronary artery disease
- Hormone replacement therapy in coronary disease
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- fixes empty view field issue
Training & Education
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kansas City, Mo.
Internal Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Ky.
Cardiology, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Ky.
Certifications and Special Training
American Board of Internal Medicine
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs.See list of insurers