Disorders of the spine (disc herniation, arthritis, disc degeneration, spinal stenosis), Non-surgical arthritis of the hip, knee and shoulder, Peripheral nerve injuries and neuropathy, Complex regional pain syndrome (RSD), Compression fractures of the thoracic and lumbar spine, Myofascial and musculoskeletal pain, Sacroiliac joint pain, Sciatica, Neuropathic pain, Cancer pain, Low back pain
Dr. Craig is an Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology with the Department of Anesthesiology at the University of Kentucky and serves as the Associate Program Director for the Interventional Pain Medicine Fellowship. He is board certified in both Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology. He is a member of several professional societies relating to anesthesia and pain medicine with several publications.
Faculty RankAssistant Professor of Anesthesiology
University of Louisville, School of Medicine
Anesthesiology, University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Charlottesville, Virginia
Pain Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine, Philadelphia
Certifications and Special Training
The American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology
The American Board of Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine
- Spinal injections (epidurals and facets)
- Radiofrequency ablation of the spine, knee and peripheral nerves
- Neuromodulation including spinal cord stimulation and dorsal root ganglion stimulation
- Pain pump implantation and management
- Vertebral augmentation procedures (kyphoplasty)
- Minimally invasive lumbar decompression
- Ultrasound and fluoroscopically guided joint injections
- Basivertebral nerve ablation
- Vertiflex interspinous spacers
- Cornerloc SI joint fusion
- Regenerative medicine
This team always treats me with TLC.
Dr. Craig is amazing. All the fellows I have met with have been great too. The nurses have been the best I have ever dealt with and they always show such compassion and understanding to my pain. I am always pleased with my experiences at this clinic.
Very good experience.Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
Dell Burkey Award, Outstanding Pain Fellow