Faculty RankAssistant Professor
Clinical Psychology, University of Kentucky
Drug Abuse, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.
- A mechanistic test of nicotine replacement therapy sampling for smoking cessation induction. Burris, J. L., Heckman, B. W., Mathew, A. R., & Carpenter, M. J. (2015). Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, 29, 392-399. PMC4411194.
- Systematic review of tobacco use after lung or head/neck cancer diagnosis: Results and recommendations for future research. Burris, J. L., Studts, J. L., DeRosa, A. P., & Ostroff, J. S. (2015). Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention, 24, 1450-1461. PMC4592460.
- Breast cancer recurrence risk reduction beliefs in breast cancer survivors: Prevalence and relation to behavior. Burris, J. L., Jacobsen, P. B., Loftus, S., & Andrykowski, M. A. (2012). Psycho-Oncology, 21, 427-435. PMC3116938.
Cancer Center Member
Psychological adjustment and smoking cessation after diagnosis of a tobacco-related cancer.
- Cancer Prevention and Control
College & Department
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Department of Psychology