Faculty RankAssistant Professor of Head and Neck Surgical Oncology and Microvascular Reconstruction
University of Michigan, School of Medicine, Ann Arbor
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Head & Neck Oncology and Microvascular Reconstruction, University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine, Philadelphia
Certifications and Special Training
Fellow of the American College of Surgery American Board of Otolaryngology
- An unusual complication associated with use of transdermal scopolamine.
Rebel A, Gambrel SG, Linville N, Kejner A. J Clin Anesth. 2019 May;54:81-82. doi: 10.1016/j.jclinane.2018.10.034. Epub 2018 Nov 6. No abstract available.
- Sialendoscopy for Definitive Management of a Submandibular Abscess following Radiotherapy for Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Douglas JE, Thomas WW, Kejner AE, Rassekh CH. ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec. 2018;80(5-6):223-226. doi: 10.1159/000492967. Epub 2018 Oct 31.
- Lower facial reanimation techniques following cancer resection and free flap reconstruction.
Kejner AE, Rosenthal EL. Laryngoscope. 2016 Sep;126(9):1990-4. doi: 10.1002/lary.25852. Epub 2016 Jan 25.
- Cystic fibrosis chronic rhinosinusitis: a comprehensive review.
Chaaban MR, Kejner A, Rowe SM, Woodworth BA. Am J Rhinol Allergy. 2013 Sep-Oct;27(5):387-95. doi: 10.2500/ajra.2013.27.3919. Review.
- Bone morphogenetic protein 6 expression in oral cavity squamous cell cancer is associated with bone invasion.
Kejner AE, Burch MB, Sweeny L, Rosenthal EL. Laryngoscope. 2013 Dec;123(12):3061-5. doi: 10.1002/lary.24267. Epub 2013 Jul 1.
- Hemorrhage after transoral robotic-assisted surgery.
Asher SA, White HN, Kejner AE, Rosenthal EL, Carroll WR, Magnuson JS. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013 Jul;149(1):112-7. doi: 10.1177/0194599813486254. Epub 2013 Apr 12.
- All-cause mortality after tracheostomy at a tertiary care hospital over a 10-month period.
Kejner AE, Castellanos PF, Rosenthal EL, Hawn MT. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012 Jun;146(6):918-22. doi: 10.1177/0194599812437316. Epub 2012 Feb 17.
- Method for removing hypopharyngeal salivary bypass tubes.
Kejner AE, Rosenthal EL. Laryngoscope. 2011 Jul;121(7):1478-9. doi: 10.1002/lary.21833. Epub 2011 May 3.
- Disorders of cranial nerves IX and X.
Erman AB, Kejner AE, Hogikyan ND, Feldman EL. Semin Neurol. 2009 Feb;29(1):85-92. doi: 10.1055/s-0028-1124027. Epub 2009 Feb 12. Review.
- An unusual complication associated with use of transdermal scopolamine. Rebel A, Gambrel SG, Linville N, Kejner A. J Clin Anesth. 2019 May;54:81-82. doi: 10.1016/j.jclinane.2018.10.034. Epub 2018 Nov 6. No abstract available.
Cancer Center Member
Wound healing, transoral robotic surgery, human papilloma virus (HPV) related tumors of the head and neck, free flap reconstruction, monitoring of free flap reconstruction, cancer nutrition.
*Dr. Kejner is a gem.
Dr. Kejner is a delightful doctor. I felt as if I was her only patient. She was kind, respectful, and has a keen sense of humor. I really enjoyed seeing her even though I received news I really didn't want to hear. I will be recommending her to anyone needing an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor. I wish she had been in practice when my son was young.
Dr. has always been patient, considerate & knowledgeable about all my concerns. Very good experience!
i love this practice and all of the people involved. the lab techs as well in the lab.
Dr. Kejner is a true professional that communicates each detail in sequence as they should occur. I would highly recommend her to family or friends if needed.Are you happy with the care you received from this provider?
Please let us know by filling out a patient satisfaction survey when you get one. You can also leave an online review by clicking the button below.