Safe Kids Fayette County is a network of community partners dedicated to preventing accidental injuries to children of all ages by stimulating changes in attitudes, behavior and the environment. We empower families and neighborhood communities to create safe environments, conduct research and advocate for effective laws.
The work of Safe Kids is accomplished by countless hours of service provided by our team of devoted volunteers.
There is no one device or solution to effectively prevent all types of accidental childhood injuries. Instead, Safe Kids combines several factors to create programs that reduce injuries:
- Educating adults and children.
- Creating safe environments.
- Conduction research.
- Advocating for effective laws.
Safe Kids is a trusted resource in childhood injury prevention. If you have any questions about who we are, programs we provide, upcoming meetings, safety laws, membership or have any ideas, we would love to hear from you! You can give us a call at 859-323-1153 or send us a letter to our office:
Safe Kids Fayette County
Kentucky Children's Hospital
1000 S. Limestone
Lexington KY 40536
Coalition Partners are organizations that offer their support to the many programs Safe Kids has to offer. Thank you for all of your help!
Interested in becoming a Coalition Partner? Give us a call at 859-313-1153 to find out how to you can make a difference.
- AAA Hamburg Lexington
- Bluegrass Chapter - Kentucky Emergency Nurses Association
- Brain Injury Alliance of Kentucky
- Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital
- Baptist HealthwoRx Fitness and Wellness Center
- Child Care Council of Kentucky
- EKU Safety Clinic
- Family Care Center
- Fayette County Public Schools
- FCPS - Early Start Program
- FCPS - Family Resource/Youth Service Centers
- Kentucky Children's Hospital
- Kentucky Injury Prevention and Research Center
- Kroger Stores
- Lexington-Bluegrass Association of Realtors
- Lexington Division of Fire and Emergency Services
- Lexington Division of Police
- Lexington Family Magazine
- Lexington-Fayette County Health Department - Child Care Health Consultation
- LFUCG Division of Parks and Recreation
- Lexington Medical Society Alliance
- Second Presbyterian Church Parish Nursing
- Sisters of Invention
- UK College of Nursing
- UK General Pediatrics at Kentucky Clinic South
- UK Healthcare Marketing
- UK Healthcare Public Relations
- UK Trauma Program Office
- YMCA of Central Kentucky