University Health Service will host flu clinics in October, offering flu shots to UK students and employees, age 18 and over, at various campus locations.
Students with a valid student ID will pay $10. Students with a valid ID card for the UK Student Health Insurance Plan can receive the vaccination without any out-of-pocket cost. Employees with a valid ID card will pay $20.
Payment methods include PLUS account, credit card, cash, and check. Payment methods are subject to change, follow us on Twitter @UHSPAWS for updates.
- October 6th, 10 a.m.–2 p.m. Student Center, room 206
- October 7th, 10 a.m.–2 p.m. Student Center, room 206
- October 8th, 5 p.m.–9 p.m. Johnson Center lobby
- October 9th, 10 a.m.–2 p.m. University Health Service fioor lobby
- October 21st, 5 p.m.–9 p.m. W.T. Young Library, gallery room
- October 28th, 10 a.m.–2 p.m. University Health Service first floor lobby
- October 29th, 5 p.m.–9 p.m. in W.T. Young Library, gallery room
What is influenza ? »
Five ways to avoid colds and flu »
Those with egg allergy can safely get shot »
Take the flu quiz »