University Health Service will host flu clinics in October, offering flu shots to UK students and employees, age 18 and over, at various campus locations.
Students with a valid student ID will pay $10. Students with a valid ID card for the UK Student Health Insurance Plan can receive the vaccination without any out-of-pocket cost. Employees with a valid ID card will pay $20.
Payment methods include PLUS account, credit card, cash, and check. Payment methods are subject to change, follow us on Twitter @UHSPAWS for updates.
- October 1st, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm in the Student Center, room 206
- October 2nd, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm in W.T. Young Library, gallery room
- October 3rd, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm in the Chemistry and Physics building, room 137
- October 7th, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm in the Gatton atrium lobby
- October 8th, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm in W.T. Young Library, gallery room
- October 9th, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm in Johnson Center lobby
- October 31st 10:00 am – 2:00 pm in the University Health Service first floor lobby
What is influenza ? »
Five ways to avoid colds and flu »
Those with egg allergy can safely get shot »
Take the flu quiz »