A Guide to Living Donor Kidney Transplantation (PDF, 1.9 MB)
This information will help you and your family understand what it means to be a living donor for a kidney transplant. We will discuss this with you and give you a booklet to read.
Support group for patients and their caregivers in various phases of lung transplant, heart
transplant and/or a mechanical circulatory device (VAD/TAH)
2014 Meeting Schedule (The first Monday of each month, except labor day)
• Meetings are from 12:30-2:30 p.m. Light lunch/snack will be provided.
• Park in the main patient garage and take the shuttle to the second stop.
• Meetings take place in room H133, just across from the entrance to the hospital cafeteria.
• Groups are casual and informal.
• If you cannot attend the meetings in person, find the support group’s Facebook page and ask your questions there. Do a Facebook search for “UK HealthCare Cardiothoracic Transplant / VAD Support Group”
• Any questions? Call Summer Davies at 859-323-2557.
For additional information about transplant, visit the websites listed below. These sites are reputable organizations that offer reliable information.
800-333-8874 (toll free)
connected with UK HealthCare. Become a fan of UK HealthCare on Facebook. Stay
up-to-date on community events, programs, treatments, research, new physicians
© University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, USA | An Equal Opportunity University