The transplant process can be overwhelming for you and your family. You will receive materials during each step of the process that will help you better understand what to expect.
Kidney or Kidney/Pancreas Transplant
Support group for patients and their caregivers in various phases of lung transplant, heart
transplant and/or a mechanical circulatory device (VAD/TAH)
2014 Meeting Schedule (The first Monday of each month, except labor day)
• Meetings are from 12:30-2:30 p.m. Light lunch/snack will be provided.
• Park in the main patient garage and take the shuttle to the second stop.
• Meetings take place in room H133, just across from the entrance to the hospital cafeteria.
• Groups are casual and informal.
• If you cannot attend the meetings in person, find the support group’s Facebook page and ask your questions there. Do a Facebook search for “UK HealthCare Cardiothoracic Transplant / VAD Support Group”
• Any questions? Call Summer Davies at 859-323-2557.
For additional information about transplant, visit the websites listed below. These sites are reputable organizations that offer reliable information.