Located at UK Good Samaritan Hospital, our board certified team has clinical expertise in surgical diseases of the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands. The UK HealthCare Endocrine Surgery Team is dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and study of endocrine diseases.
Good Samaritan Medical Plaza |
125 E. Maxwell St., Suite 302
Lexington KY 40508
• Hyperparathyroidism (primary, secondary, tertiary and recurrent)
• Minimally invasive thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal surgery
• Surgical adrenal disease (pheochromocytoma, aldosteronoma)
• Surgical treatment of hyperthyroidism
• Symptomatic and retrosternal goiter
• Thyroid and parathyroid imaging and biopsy
• Thyroid cancer
To refer a patient to UK Endocrine Surgery, please complete the
Endocrine Surgery Consultation form (PDF, 151 KB) and fax to 859-323-6727.