You’ll find nationally ranked experts who are as compassionate as they are knowledgeable. You’ll find the treatment breakthroughs other hospitals will one day rely upon. And you’ll find hope, when others say there’s nothing more they can do. Delivering advanced care to the people who need it most.
Watch video in new window (:30) »
UK HealthCare patients have great stories to tell.
See more patient stories »
• Use our online Health Content Library to research conditions, tests, treatments, medications, etc.• Subscribe to HealthMatters, a free e-mail alert service provides medical news and UK HealthCare event notices in your area of interest.• Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.• Ask for UK House Calls to be delivered to your home monthly.• Search the UK HealthCare YouTube channel.• Visit the Don & Cathy Jacobs Health Education Center, UK Chandler Hospital.• Call UK Health Connection for health information, physician referrals or to schedule an appointment: 800-333-8874.
• Epilepsy Clinic• Markey Cancer Center• Transplant Center• Stroke Program• Gill Heart Institute
Our television, print and other advertising shares the stories of patients who have found care on par with the nation's best, right here at UK HealthCare.
• Print »• Television »• Other »
• Getting a good second opinion• Should you choose a multispecialty group practice for your care?• Should you participate in a clinical research study?• What to do if you have multiple medical problems
Expert perspectives from UK physicians on the latest medical breakthroughs. Read online or subscribe via mail to one of these areas:
• Cancer• General health• Heart health• Neurosciences• Pediatrics• Women's health
1000 S. Limestone
800-333-8874 (toll free)
connected with UK HealthCare. Become a fan of our Facebook and follow us on
Twitter and Youtube to stay up-to-date on community events, programs,
treatments, research, new physicians and more.
© University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, USA | An Equal Opportunity University