Physician Liaison Program
Physician Liaisons are available to meet with physicians, nurse practitioners or physician assistants and their office staff throughout the region to discuss referrals to UK HealthCare faculty.
Philip Bernard, MD, and physician liaison Tarra Crane help improve communication and collaboration with community physicians.
The liaisons are also available to:
- Arrange for CME programs given by UK faculty at your facility or hospital
- Come to your office or hospital to discuss services offered by our clinical faculty
- Demonstrate our secure web portal for referring physicians
- Assist you with access, communication and service concerns
- Mail or deliver copies of the
2012 Physician Handbook
UK HealthCare’s Physician Handbook for Patient Referral is a comprehensive directory of our departments and physicians.
An interactive version of the directory is
available for download here (PDF, 9MB). For mobile viewing, please upgrade to the latest version of your operating system.
Physicians: call 859-323-4845 to request a copy of this handbook. Patients and visitors: please use UK HealthCare's
online physician search or call 1-800-333-8874 for assistance.
Online resources for referring physicians and health care providers
If you are a health care provider, call UKMDs at 1-800-888-5533 for assistance in reaching a physician liaison or program director, Karen Riggs.