This clinic offers physical and occupational therapy services for patients of all ages, from infancy to advanced age. Our staff is focused on providing personalized care to our patients in order to assist them in achieving their specific needs and goals.
Most forms of insurance are accepted, including Worker’s Compensation, Medicare and Medicaid.
Some common conditions are:
- Total knee and hip replacement
- Lumbar spine surgery
- Gait dysfunction
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Acute/chronic back pain
- Acute orthopaedic injuries
- Hand Injuries
UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital - Pavilion ARoom HP5131000 S. Limestone
Lexington KY 40536Chapel, Chaplain, Communication Assistance, Dining, Fax and Copy Machines, Gift Shop, Health Education Center, Information Desk, Internet/Wi-Fi, Pharmacy Services, Telephones
UK Good Samaritan Medical Office BuildingSuite 101125 E. Maxwell St.
Lexington KY 40508Monday: 7:30 am-3:30 pm
Tuesday - Friday: 7:30 am-4:30 pm
Physical therapy is available for:
- Orthopaedic and sports injury rehabilitation
- Pediatric orthopaedic conditions
- Back strengthening and postural education
- Pre/post knee and hip replacement rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Stroke/head injury rehabilitation
- Balance and fall prevention
- Continence training (urinary, fecal and constipation)
- Walker/crutches/cane training
- Gait training
- Measurement and fitting of custom pressure garments
- Custom orthotic molding and fitting
Occupational therapy is available for:
- Hand/wrist Injuries
- Post- hand/wrist surgery rehabilitation
- Activities of daily living
- Adaptive equipment
- Neurological/perceptual deficit training
- Written therapy referral/order/RX: Each patient must have a written physician referral/order/prescription for therapy before treatment can begin. You must begin your therapy within 30 days of the date on your written physician referral/order/prescription or you will need to obtain a new one from your physician. If you have not been treated by your therapist for 30 days, you will need to obtain a new written physician referral/order/prescription before therapy can resume.
- You should arrive early for your first appointment so necessary paperwork and registration can be completed.
- Doctor’s prescription for physical or occupational therapy if it has not been faxed to the clinic by your primary physician
- Insurance cards
- Proper shoes and clothing