UK Occupational Medicine & Environmental Health provides consultation in the areas of preventive medicine, travel medicine, occupational health and environment-related health problems.
- We evaluate and and manage anticipated health problems and identify occupational and lifestyle hazards and environment-related disorders.
- We emphasize individual health maintenance in our approach to the promotion of good health.
- We assist companies in identification of workplace health hazards, cost-effective preventive health programs and fringe-benefit packages for employees.
- Our services are offered on the job site.
The Southeast Center for Agricultural Health and Injury Prevention develops and sustains an innovative program of research, education and health services to prevent work-related illness and injury, and to improve the safety and health of agricultural workers and their families.
UK HealthCare - Turfland2195 Harrodsburg Road
Lexington KY 40504Fax 859-257-8982
- Medical management of occupational injuries
- Immigration medical exams
- Independent medical examinations (IME)/impairment rating
- Onsite ergonomic evaluations
- Health wellness service for individuals and worksites
- Safety evaluations/OSHA compliance consultations
- Medical review officer (MRO) services for drug testing
- Evaluation of workplace exposures
- Comprehensive international travel evaluations and vaccinations, including yellow fever
- Post-travel screening and evaluation
- Fitness for duty
- Return to work
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA class I-III)
- FAA ATC (air traffic controller) exams
- Worksite hazard compliance
Testing & Screening
- Pulmonary function testing
- Respiratory screening
- Respiratory FIT Test
- TB skin testing
Drug Screen Services
- Random testing
- Return to work
- Breath alcohol testing