- Therapists’ Perceptions of School-based Mental Health Services: A Qualitative Evaluation of two Behavioral Health Models. Costa S, Osagiede O, Rose J, Allen K, Spaulding A, Rose M, Apatu E. Florida Public Health Review.2017;14:67-80.
- Does hospital ownership influence hospital referral region health rankings in the United States. Hamadi H, Apatu E, Spaulding A. Int J Health Plann Manage. 2017 Jul 21;
- Organizational capacity for change in health care: Development and validation of a scale. Spaulding A, Kash BA, Johnson CE, Gamm L. Health Care Manage Rev. 2017 Apr/Jun; 42: (2)151-161.
- Palliative Care: A Partnership Across the Continuum of Care. Health Care Manag (Frederick) Spaulding A, Harrison DA, Harrison JP. 2016 Jul-Sep; 35: (3)189-98.
- The Influence of Hospital Market Competition on Patient Mortality and Total Performance Score. Health Care Manag (Frederick). Haley DR, Zhao M, Spaulding A, Hamadi H, Xu J, Yeomans K. 2016 Jul-Sep; 35: (3)266-76.
Cancer Center Member
Dr. Spaulding utilizes qualitative, quantitative and mixed-methods approaches to evaluate health care organizations and outcomes. He studies the analysis of hospital strategy; the effect of federal policies on health outcomes; the evaluation of the quality of health initiatives; and the assessment of hospital-value-based purchasing arrangements and the degree to which the outcomes related to those measures are being achieved.
- Drug Discovery, Delivery and Translational Therapeutics