Section Head: David Sloan, MD
Physician referral, phone consults, hospital transfers • Call UK•MDs: 1-800-888-5533
Section of Endocrine Surgery in the Division of General Surgery was created in July 2011. Located at Good Samaritan Hospital, our board certified team has clinical expertise in surgical diseases of the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands.
The UK HealthCare Endocrine Surgery Team is dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and study of endocrine diseases.
For patient appointments: 859-218-2771 Fax: 859-323-6727
• Hyperparathyroidism (primary, secondary,
tertiary and recurrent)
• Minimally invasive thyroid, parathyroid and
• Surgical adrenal disease (pheochromocytoma,
• Surgical treatment of hyperthyroidism
• Symptomatic and retrosternal goiter
• Thyroid and parathyroid imaging and biopsy
• Thyroid cancer
UK Good Samaritan Medical Office BuildingSuite 302125 E. Maxwell St.Lexington KY 40508-2678
Call 859-218-2771 Fax 859-323-6727
Department of Surgery
Vascular Surgery Section
Markey Cancer Center, C204
800 Rose St.
Lexington KY 40536