Section Head: David Sloan, MD
Physician referral, phone consults, hospital transfers • Call UK•MDs: 1-800-888-5533
Section of Endocrine Surgeryin the Division of General Surgery was created in July 2011. Located at Good Samaritan Hospital, our board certified team has clinical expertise in surgical diseases of the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands.
The UK HealthCare Endocrine Surgery Team is dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and study of endocrine diseases.
For patient appointments: 859-218-2771 Fax: 859-323-6727
• Hyperparathyroidism (primary, secondary,
tertiary and recurrent)
• Minimally invasive thyroid, parathyroid and
• Surgical adrenal disease (pheochromocytoma,
• Surgical treatment of hyperthyroidism
• Symptomatic and retrosternal goiter
• Thyroid and parathyroid imaging and biopsy
• Thyroid cancer
Good Samaritan Medical Plaza
125 E. Maxwell St., Suite 302
Lexington KY 40508
Department of Surgery
Vascular Surgery Section
Markey Cancer Center, C204
800 Rose St.
Lexington KY 40536