Fax: 859-323-4607 or 859-257-6325
UK HealthCare’s Liver Cancer Team provides expert consultation and ongoing care for patients with
cancers of the liver and bile duct, and cancers that spread to the liver, including hepatocellular cancer,
cholangiocarcinoma and metastatic cancer.
Using state-of-the-art technology and leading-edge medical and surgical interventions, the Liver Cancer
Team at UK HealthCare provides advanced and timely diagnosis and individualized, ongoing care for
Each patient is cared for by a team of liver specialists who meet regularly to discuss individual patient cases
and treatment plans. This multidisciplinary team works with both the patient and the referring provider to
coordinate a care plan designed to offer the best outcomes.
For patient appointments: 859-257-4488 or 866-340-4488
• A variety of treatment options:
• Interventional radiologic and endoscopic
palliation of biliary obstruction
• Laparoscopic cancer staging
• Laparoscopic liver resections
• Liver directed chemotherapy
• Liver resections
• Liver transplantation
• Radiofrequency ablation of liver tumors • Systemic chemotherapy • Targeted radiotherapy• Clinical trials and basic science research to
ensure patients receive the most personalized
800 Rose St.
Lexington KY 40536