Pavilion/building identification systemBelow is a short overview of the way finding system for the six pavilions in Chandler Hospital.
Each pavilion is clearly marked internally and externally with their designated letters.
- Gill Building—Pavilion G
- Hospital Addition (Critical Care Tower)—Pavilion HA
- Kentucky Children's Hospital—Pavilion H
- New Patient Care Facility—Pavilion A
- Original Hospital Building—Pavilion H
- Roach Cancer Care Facility (Markey)—Pavilion CC
- Whitney-Hendrickson Building—Pavilion WH
- Reference the pavilion letter and building.
- Use the hospital parking garage at Limestone and Transcript Avenue. Ask the garage ambassador and/or shuttle drivers to suggest the best route to their destination.
- Use www.ukhealthcare.uky.edu/directions to get customized directions and a map.
- For additional help, stop by any information desk near a main entrance.
Common services, their pavilion designation and suggested entrance
- Breast Care Center—Pavilion WH
- Birthing Center—Pavilion HA
- Center for Advanced Surgery—Pavilion G (best entrance, A)
- Chemotherapy—Pavilion WH
- Children's Hospital—Pavilion HA (best entrance, A)
- Gill Heart Institute—Pavilion G (best entrance, A)
- Infusion Center—G (best entrance, A)
- Markey Multidisciplinary Clinic—Pavilion WH
- MRI at Chandler—Pavilion H
- Radiation Medicine—Pavilion CC
- Transplant Clinic—Pavilion H
Location of most common tests
- Diagnostic Imaging—Pavilion H
- Endoscopy—Pavilion H
- Gill Imaging Center—Pavilion G (best entrance, A)
- Interventional/Cath Lab—Pavilion G (best entrance, H)
- Mammography/Breast Imaging—Pavilion CC (best entrance, H)
Pavilions with patient rooms
- Patient Rooms beginning with A (New Pavilion)—Pavilion A
- Patient Rooms beginning with CC (Roach Cancer Care Facility)—Pavilion CC
- Patient Rooms beginning with H (Original Hospital)—Pavilion H
- Patient Rooms beginning with HA (ICUs/Children’s Hospital)—Pavilion HA (enter through A)