My name is Thomas Whayne; I received my medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine, Philadelphia. I then completed fellowships at the University of California at San Francisco Medical Center and the University of Toronto Medical Center in Canada.
I am board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Cardiovascular Disease.
Faculty RankProfessor of Medicine
University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine, Philadelphia
New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center
University of California at San Francisco Medical Center
University of Toronto Medical Center, Toronto, Canada
Certifications and Special Training
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Internal Medicine Subspecialty ClinicSecond Floor, Suite 200
UK Good Samaritan Medical Office Building125 E. Maxwell St.
Lexington KY 40508
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs. See list of insurers
- Prevention of Carotid Artery Atherosclerosis: What is the Evidence?
Angiology 68, 8 (2017): 661-668. Whayne TF, J.
- Polypharmacy in Cardiovascular Medicine: Problems and Promises!
Cardiovascular & hematological agents in medicinal chemistry (2017). Abolbashari, M.;Macaulay, T.E.;Whayne, T.F.;Mukherjee, D.;Saha, S.
- In Memoriam: James M. Felts, PhD.
Journal of clinical lipidology (2017). Whayne TF, J.
- View all publications on PubMed.
- Prevention of Carotid Artery Atherosclerosis: What is the Evidence? Angiology 68, 8 (2017): 661-668. Whayne TF, J.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Lipid Management