Responsibilities of the student who incurs charges at University Health Services are as follows:
- Payment in full is expected on the day of service. Cash, check, MasterCard, VISA or the UK Plus card are accepted forms of payment. If it is impossible for payment to be made on that date, payment in full is expected within 30 days.
- Students who do not pay their bills will be considered financially delinquent and will be subject to the University's delinquency policy which states that all outstanding bills owed to any unit of the University must be paid before a student can register, drop or add classes, graduate or obtain a transcript.
- Students who have questions about bills received from the Health Service should call the Health Service Billing Department for assistance at 859-218-3204.
- Insurance claims to other private carriers, other than the University-sponsored student insurance plan, cannot be filed by the Health Service. Students may request a statement of charges at the time of service. This statement contains all necessary information for filing insurance with private carriers.
- UHS is a participating provider for the Student Health Insurance Plan only. Services at UHS may not be covered by other insurance plans, in which case students are responsible for any balance on their account.
Page last updated: 1/23/2012 2:44:33 PM