Are you a new patient?
Here's how to get started with UK HealthCare.
If you need urgent care call 911 or go to your nearest Emergency Room.
1. Request a doctor appointment
- By phone -- 859-257-1000 or 1-800-333-8874 (toll free) 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Friday
- By website -- online appointment form.
- UK HealthCare operators will connect to the clinic so you can make the appointment and will help with any questions.
2. First visit?
- If you are a new patient, you will be seen for the immediate problem.
- If you are scheduled to have lab work or testing done before your appointment, read about our clinical lab service.
- Please arrive a half hour early for your appointment so you will have time to register.
- Please bring your insurance card and forms, medical records (including immunization records), and any medications you are currently taking.
- When you arrive, go to the registration desk located at Kentucky Clinic on the first or third floor, or in the main hospital lobby.
- Visit our Patient Web site for more information.
3. Attend your appointment
- Locate UK HealthCare facilities
- Get directions, maps and parking information.
- After your first visit, a follow-up appointment will be scheduled to establish your regular care with our physicians.
Thank you for allowing us to provide your health care.
We offer Multidisciplinary Care
UK HealthCare offers a vast range of health care services at UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, Kentucky Children's Hospital, Markey Cancer Center, Gill Heart Institute, Kentucky Neuroscience Institute, two Kentucky Clinic locations, Polk-Dalton Clinic and numerous outreach clinics.
We offer the most comprehensive care in the region with numerous programs and specialties, renowned clinical trials and research and the region's largest group of Best Doctors®