Lennox-Gastaut clinical trials
Does your child have Lennox-Gastaut syndrome?
The University of Kentucky along with Dr. Qutubuddin Khan are conducting a research study of an investigational medication for the treatment of Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome.
Do you qualify?
To qualify, your child must be between the ages of 1-4 years, and meet the following criteria:
- Have a clinical diagnosis of Lennox-Gastaut syndrome
- Be on a stable dose of one to three anti-epileptic drugs
- Not responding adequately to current treatment
What would my child receive?
If your child meets the requirements listed above, he/she may be eligible to participate and would receive the following study related evaluations at no cost:
- Physical/Neurologic Exams
- Laboratory Testing
- Head circumference measurements
- Behavioral and Language Development Evaluations
- Study Medication
- Possible financial compensation if eligible and enrolled into research study
Shruti Kwatra, BS, CCRP
Clinical Research Associate II
Epilepsy Clinical Trials
Phone: (859) 218-5055
Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Lennox-Gastaut clinical trial