Physical and Occupational Therapy
Our clinic is conveniently located across the street from UK Good Samaritan Hospital and includes comprehensive physical and occupational therapy services as well as a warm therapeutic pool with dressing and shower facilities. Our staff is committed to performing the highest quality of personalized care to our patients in order to assist them in achieving their specific needs and goals.
This is a clinic of the University of Kentucky Hospital, also known as UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital. Read more »
UK Good Samaritan Medical Office Building | Directions »
125 E. Maxwell St.
Lexington KY 40508
Hours of operation
Monday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Physical therapy is available for:
- Orthopaedic and sports injury rehabilitation
- Back strengthening and postural education
- Pre/post knee and hip replacement rehabilitation
- Stroke/head injury rehabilitation
- Balance and fall prevention
- Continence training (urinary, fecal and constipation)
- Walker/crutches/cane training
Occupational therapy is available for:
- Hand/wrist Injuries
- Post- hand/wrist surgery rehabilitation
- Activities of daily living
- Adaptive equipment
- Neurological/perceptual deficit training
Some common conditions are:
- Total knee and hip replacement
- Lumbar spine surgery
- Gait dysfunction
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Acute/chronic back pain
- Acute orthopaedic injuries
- Hand Injuries