Kentucky Children's Hospital Allergy and Immunology Clinic offers evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up for children with allergic and immunologic disorders.
- Identify whether your child’s symptoms are caused by allergic reactions related to environment, food, insect, etc.
- Identify whether your child’s symptoms are caused by an immune defect.
- Provide a “Food Challenge Test," the standard diagnostic test for food allergy. The procedure will identify asymptomatic, symptomatic or outgrowing food allergies. As a result, your child will not need to avoid foods to which he or she is not allergic.
- Provide a comprehensive evaluation for drug allergies. As a result, your child will not need to avoid drugs to which he or she is not allergic.
- Provide a comprehensive evaluation and treatment for primary immunodeficiency and other immune disorders.
- Allergic rhinitis and conjunctivitis
- Food allergy and eosinophilic gastrointestinal diseases
- Atopic eczema and other forms of eczema
- Urticaria, angioedema and mastocytosis
- Anaphylaxis and anaphylactoid reactions
- Chronic non-allergic rhinitis and chronic sinusitis
- Drug allergy
- Primary immunodeficiency
- Insect sting sensitivity
- Latex allergy
Skin tests, spirometry, food challenge and oral drug challenge
The UK Kohl's Asthma Program provides asthma education in the local community.
Kentucky Clinic | Directions >2nd floor, Wing D740 S. LimestoneLexington, KY 40536-0284
Hours:Monday: 8:30 a.m. - Noon Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - NoonThursday: 8:30 a.m. - Noon
800-333-8874 (toll free)
connected with Kentucky Children's Hospital. Become a fan on Facebook. Stay
up-to-date on community events, programs, treatments, research, new physicians
© University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, USA | An Equal Opportunity University