Employee Health Information
Important Changes to Meet Important Needs
As of July 1, 2011, all UK HealthCare workers will be required to visit Employee Health during the employee's birth month. This is required of those who have been to Employee Health in the past and those who have never been. Even if you are not due to return to Employee Health at that time, you must visit Employee Health during your birth month for compliance verification and tracking. See below for detailed changes.
The University Health Service Employee Health Program provides the following services:
Appointments are required for Employee Health. To schedule an Employee Health appointment, please call 323-APPT (2778). To access our online self scheduling system, please CLICK HERE for instructions.
- Employees must bring their UK ID badge in order to be seen.
- Employees will receive documentation for services received through Employee Health, which should be returned to the employee's supervisor.
- Potential new hires will make a New Hire Bundle visit, facilitated through Human Resources.
During your visit, necessary immunization requirements will be evaluated and required immunizations that are missing will be administered.
Hours of Operation
New hours have been created:
- 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- TB skin tests are not given on Thursdays.
- To schedule an appointment at UHS, call 323-APPT (2778).
- For questions or concerns, please contact Leslie Hargis or call 859-323-5823.
University Health Service Building
830 S. Limestone
Lexington, KY 40536
Policies Under Review
For more information on UK Hospital policies about Employee Health, please click on the following links: (please be advised that these policies are currently under revision to reflect the changes)
For information on job-related injury and/or illness for employees, click on the Employee Exposure to Transmissible Agents.