Paul J. Spicer, MD
Residency Program Director
- Breast Cancer Team
- Comprehensive Breast Cancer
- Radiology - Musculoskeletal
- Radiology - Women's
Assistant Professor of Radiology
- Bone Biopsies
- Breast Cancer Screening and Diagnosis
- Breast Ultrasonography with Elastography
- CT and MRI Arthrography
- Digital Mammography
- Interventional Procedures Including MRI Guidance
- Musculoskeletal CT and MRI
- Spine Facet Joint Interventions
- Sports Injuries
- Ultrasonography of Large and Small Joints
Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tenn.
Mercy Health Partners, Toledo, Ohio
University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
Henry Ford Health System, Detroit
Certifications or Special training
American Board of Radiology
My name is Paul Spicer; I received my medical degree from Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tenn. I then completed a fellowship at Henry Ford Health System, Detroit. I am board certified by the American Board of Radiology.
- Spicer PJ, Romesberg A, Kamineni S, Beaman FD.
Ultrasound of Extensor Carpi Ulnaris Tendon Subluxation in a Tennis Player.
Ultrasound Q. 2016 Jun;32(2):191-3.
- Spicer PJ, Broussard G, Beaman F.
Isolated Rheumatoid Nodule of the Achilles.
Ultrasound Q. 2016 Jun;32(2):187-90.