- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Professor of Medicine and Toxicology
- Drug-Induced Liver Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Iron Overload
- Iron Storage Disease
- Liver Transplantation
University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor
University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia
Washington University Barnes-Jewish Medical Center, St. Louis
Certifications or Special training
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
American Board of Internal Medicine, Transplant Hepatology
My name is Steven Shedlofsky; I received my medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. I then completed a fellowship at Washington University Barnes-Jewish Medical Center, St. Louis.
I am board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Gastroenterology and Transplant Hepatology.
- Deaciuc IV, Peng X, D'Souza NB, Shedlofsky SI, Burikhanov R, Voskresensky IV, de Villiers WJ.
Microarray gene analysis of the liver in a rat model of chronic, voluntary alcohol intake.
Alcohol. 2004 Feb;32(2):113-27.
- Shedlofsky SI, Tosheva RT, Snawder JA.
Depression of constitutive murine cytochromes P450 by staphylococcal enterotoxin B.
Biochem Pharmacol. 2000 May 15;59(10):1295-303.
- Poloyac SM, Tosheva RT, Gardner BM, Shedlofsky SI, Blouin RA.
The effect of endotoxin administration on the pharmacokinetics of chlorzoxazone in humans.
Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1999 Dec;66(6):554-62.
- Watson AM, Warren G, Howard G, Shedlofsky SI, Blouin RA.
Activities of conjugating and antioxidant enzymes following endotoxin exposure.
J Biochem Mol Toxicol. 1999;13(2):63-9.
- Roe AL, Warren G, Hou G, Howard G, Shedlofsky SI, Blouin RA.
The effect of high dose endotoxin on CYP3A2 expression in the rat.
Pharm Res. 1998 Oct;15(10):1603-8.