T. Scott Prince, MD, MSPH
- Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health
- University Health Service (UK Students or UK Employees)
Associate Professor of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health
- FAA and Commercial Driver Medical Examinations
- Occupational and Environmental Exposures
- Occupational Health Promotion Consultations
- Travel and Adventure Medicine
- Workers’ Compensation Impairment Evaluations
- Workplace Fitness and Risk Evaluations
Emory University, School of Medicine, Atlanta
University of Kentucky, Lexington
Certifications or Special training
American Board of Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine
My name is Scott T. Prince; I am a graduate of the Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta. I completed residencies at Spartanburg Regional Medical Center in Spartanburg, S.C., and at UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital. In addition to serving part-time as a consultant in occupational medicine and employee health at University Health Service, I am an associate professor of preventive medicine and environmental health at UK HealthCare.
My special interests include travel medicine, preventive medicine, environmental medicine and impairment/disability, and I am certified in occupational medicine. I joined University Health Service in 2002.