- Gastrointestinal and Colorectal Cancer Team
- Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Clinical Pathology
- Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Liver Pathology
- Surgical Pathology
Kyung Hee Medical School, Seoul, Korea
University Hospital of New Jersey, Newark
Washington Hospital, St. Louis
Certifications or Special training
American Board of Pathology, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
My name is Eun Young Lee; I received my medical degree from Kyung Hee Medical School, Seoul, Korea. I then completed a fellowship at Washington Hospital, St. Louis.
I am board certified by the American Board of Pathology in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- Vilchez V, Turcios L, Zaytseva Y, Stewart R, Lee EY, Maynard E, Shah MB, Daily MF, Tzeng CW, Davenport D, Castellanos AL, Krohmer S, Hosein PJ, Evers BM, Gedaly R.
Cancer stem cell marker expression alone and in combination with microvascular invasion predicts poor prognosis in patients undergoing transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma.
Am J Surg. 2016 Aug;212(2):238-45.
- Lee EY, Yu E, Ro JY.
The 14th Spring Seminar of the Korean Pathologists Association of North America.
Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2016 May;140(5):394-6.
- Kim JT, Li J, Song J, Lee EY, Weiss HL, Townsend CM, Evers BM.
Differential expression and tumorigenic function of neurotensin receptor 1 in neuroendocrine tumor cells.
Oncotarget. 2015 Sep 29;6(29):26960-70.
- Zaytseva YY, Harris JW, Mitov MI, Kim JT, Butterfield DA, Lee EY, Weiss HL, Gao T, Evers BM.
Increased expression of fatty acid synthase provides a survival advantage to colorectal cancer cells via upregulation of cellular respiration.
Oncotarget. 2015 Aug 7;6(22):18891-904.
- Rychahou P, Haque F, Shu Y, Zaytseva Y, Weiss HL, Lee EY, Mustain W, Valentino J, Guo P, Evers BM.
Delivery of RNA nanoparticles into colorectal cancer metastases following systemic administration.
ACS Nano. 2015 Feb 24;9(2):1108-16.