- Radiology - Emergency
- Radiology - Musculoskeletal
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Medicine
- Bone Biopsies And Tumor Ablations
- CT and MRI Arthrography
- CT of Acute Musculoskeletal Injuries
- CT of Acute Thoracic and Abdominal Medical and Surgical Conditions
- Multimodality Imaging of Complex Trauma in Adults and Children
- Spine Facet Joint Interventions
- Sports Injuries
- Ultrasonography of Large and Small Joints
Vanderbilt University, School of Medicine, Nashville, Tenn.
University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston
University of Alabama at Birmingham, School of Medicine, Birmingham
Certifications or Special training
American Board of Radiology
My name is Gustav Blomquist; I received my undergraduate degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge. I earned my medical degree from Vanderbilt University, School of Medicine, Nashville, Tenn. in 2004. I then completed a residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston including the MD Anderson Cancer Center. My musculoskeletal fellowship at University of Alabama at Birmingham, School of Medicine was completed in 2010. I am board certified by the American Board of Radiology.
Blomquist GA, Hunt Iii TR, Lopez-Ben RR.
Isolated fractures of the trapezoid as a sports injury.
Skeletal Radiol. 2013 May;42(5):735-9.