My name is Bryan K. Rone; I received my medical degree and Obstetrics and Gynecology specialty training from the University of Kentucky, College of Medicine.
My clinical interests include:
Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Hysteroscopy and endometrial ablation
- Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) via vaginal, laparoscopic, robotic, and single-incision laparoscopic (SILS) approaches
- Oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries)
- Myomectomy (removal of fibroids)
- Vaginal and laparoscopic pelvic organ prolapse repair
Comprehensive Women’s Health
- Obstetrical care, prenatal care and delivery
- Preventative visits and counseling
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of Kentucky, College of Medicine, Lexington
University of Kentucky, Lexington
Certifications or Special training
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
UK Women’s Health Obstetrics and Gynecology
UK Good Samaritan Medical Office Building
Suite 140 and Suite 300
125 E. Maxwell St.
Lexington KY 40508-2678
Insurance policies can vary widely. Please check with your doctor/clinic for specific insurance information before your visit or procedure to avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs.
See list of insurers »
Referral form for physicians »