M. Elizabeth Oates, MD
Chair, Department of Radiology and Medicine
- Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging
- Best Doctors in America 2015-16
- Radiology - Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging
Professor of Radiology
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Radioiodine Therapy for Benign and Malignant Thyroid Diseases
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) - Computed Tomography (CT) Fusion Imaging
Boston University, School of Medicine
Los Angeles County Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, Calif.
Tufts University-New England Medical Center, Boston
Certifications or Special training
American Board of Radiology with Subspecialty Certificate in Nuclear Radiology
My name is M. Elizabeth Oates; I received my medical degree from Boston University, School of Medicine. I completed a fellowship at Tufts University-New England Medical Center, Boston.
I am board certified by the American Board of Radiology with Subspecialty Certificate in Nuclear Radiology.
Research Publications on NCBI PubMed
Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging