M. Elizabeth Oates, MD
Chair, Department of Radiology
- Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging
- Best Doctors in America 2015-16
- Radiology - Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging
Professor of Radiology
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Radioiodine Therapy for Benign and Malignant Thyroid Diseases
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) - Computed Tomography (CT) Fusion Imaging
Boston University, School of Medicine
Los Angeles County Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, Calif.
Tufts University-New England Medical Center, Boston
Certifications or Special training
American Board of Radiology with Subspecialty Certificate in Nuclear Radiology
M. Elizabeth Oates received her medical degree from Boston University, School of Medicine. She then completed a fellowship at Tufts University-New England Medical Center, Boston.
Oates is board certified by the American Board of Radiology with Subspecialty Certificate in Nuclear Radiology.
Research Publications on NCBI PubMed
Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging